Dialachemist offer a full range of services aimed to make your life easier, including:
- Dispensing NHS or Private Prescriptions
- Repeat Prescription dispensing
- Unwanted medication disposal - please enquire.
- Supply of "over the counter" and "pharmacy only" medication including Pet Medicines
- Supply of home use medical equipment
- Supply of gluten free products suitable for coeliac disease sufferers
- Carer, Residential and Care home services
- Pharmacy Advice - professional and confidential via telephone, email and live chat
- Support for self care through promotion of healthy lifestyles
- Signposting - we will point you in the right direction if we are unable to assist with any of your requests
Advanced Services Offered (funded as part of the NHS service):
- Medicine Use Reviews
- New Medicine Service
We are available to contact between the hours of 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday, excluding Bank Holidays.
If you need to speak to a pharmacist or a member of the pharmacy team, you can either call FREE on 0800 008 6366 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Your questions and requests will always be treated professionally, with respect and kept confidential.
Out of Hours
If you require medical attention or need any advice outside of our opening hours then there are numerous contacts available.
- When the pharmacy is closed, for any health problem, advice and details of other health services contact NHS Direct, 24 hours a day. Call 0800 4647 or visit www.nhs.uk
- NHS website provides information on NHS services available near to you, including emergency doctors and dentists and information on health conditions.
- If you need help but your request is not a 999 medical emergency, you can call NHS 111.