Beconase Hayfever nasal relief spray contains the active ingredient beclometasone dipropionate 50mcg per spray, to help relieve the symptoms of hayfever and allergy caused by the following allergens:
- pollen (hayfever)
- dust mites
- pet hair
Beconase helps relieve symptoms such as sneezing, blocked nose, runny nose and can also help with itchy/runny eyes too.
Directions for use - Adults aged 18 and over: Use two sprays in both nostrils morning and evening. If symptoms have not improved after 14 days then speak to your doctor. Please read the printed information provided prior to using this product.
Cautions/warnings - Do not use this product continually for more than 3 months without consulting your doctor first. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding consult your doctor prior to use. As with all medicines if you have an underlying medical condition of take any other medicines always seek advice prior to using.
Beclometasone dipropionate 50mcg/spray
Delivery of non-prescription goods
Dialachemist.com™ will ensure that the items you have ordered are safely delivered to your chosen address by Royal Mail or another reputable courier company.
For orders placed with Dialachemist.com™ before 12pm, Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays) you can expect delivery within 3-4 days, depending on what you order.
- Standard delivery (within 3 working days) - £3.95
- Gluten Free product delivery (within 4 working days) - £5.95
- FREE delivery on orders over £50
- Delivery will be different over Bank Holidays
Please note the following:
- Orders for Warburtons and Glutafin fresh products will not be dispatched on a Friday.
- Orders for Glutafin Fresh bread placed before 10am Friday, will be delivered the following Thursday.
- If you are not in to take delivery of your order and a card is left, it is your responsibility to collect your items. We cannot be responsible for items reaching their expiry date if they have initially been delivered on time. We are more than happy to deliver to a work address. Please add this to your order at the delivery stage.