*This product is a 'P' medicine (pharmacy only) and must be sold under a pharmacist's supervision. Please answer the questions above so we can check it is suitable for you to buy*
Clarityn Allergy one a day tablets are suitable for use in relieving symptoms due to hayfever and other airborne allergens such as:
- House dust mite
- Pet allergy
Clarityn can also be used for treating allergic skin conditions such as rash, itching and urticaria (hives).
Directions for use - Adults and children aged 12 yrs and above: Take ONE tablet daily with a glass of water. Do not exceed the daily dose. Please read the printed information provided with this product prior to use.
Warnings/cautions - Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. If you have severe liver problems, have an underlying medical condition or take any other medication then please contact your doctor or pharmacist prior to taking.
Delivery of non-prescription goods
Dialachemist.com™ will ensure that the items you have ordered are safely delivered to your chosen address by Royal Mail or another reputable courier company.
For orders placed with Dialachemist.com™ before 12pm, Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays) you can expect delivery within 3-4 days, depending on what you order.
- Standard delivery (within 3 working days) - £3.95
- Gluten Free product delivery (within 4 working days) - £5.95
- FREE delivery on orders over £50
- Delivery will be different over Bank Holidays
Please note the following:
- Orders for Warburtons and Glutafin fresh products will not be dispatched on a Friday.
- Orders for Glutafin Fresh bread placed before 10am Friday, will be delivered the following Thursday.
- If you are not in to take delivery of your order and a card is left, it is your responsibility to collect your items. We cannot be responsible for items reaching their expiry date if they have initially been delivered on time. We are more than happy to deliver to a work address. Please add this to your order at the delivery stage.