The Newburn Bakehouse gluten, wheat and dairy free Brown Farmhouse Loaf is delicately flavoured with a wonderfully soft texture. It has large slices that are perfect for all kinds of sandwiches, and it tastes just as delicious when toasted. This tasty gluten free brown bread is also high in fibre and low in saturated fats.
Water, Tapioca Starch, Potato Starch, Yeast, Rapeseed Oil, Pea Protein, Maize Starch, Egg White Powder, Stabaliser: E646; Vegetable Fibre (Psyllium), Cornflour, Sugar, Calcium Carbonate, Concentrated Fruit Juice, Rice Starch, Salt, Humectant: Vegetable Glycerine; Preservative: Calcium Propionate (added to inhibit mould growth); Natural Flavouring; Caramalised Sugar, Iron.
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per slice||Reference Intake (Adult)|
|Energy Kj||927 kJ||340 kJ||8400 kJ|
|Energy Kcal||231 kcal ||81 kcal ||2000 kcal|
|of which saturates||1.1g||0.4g||70g|
|of which sugars||1.1g||0.4g||90g|
Delivery of non-prescription goods
Dialachemist.com™ will ensure that the items you have ordered are safely delivered to your chosen address by Royal Mail or another reputable courier company.
For orders placed with Dialachemist.com™ before 12pm, Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays) you can expect delivery within 3-4 days, depending on what you order.
- Standard delivery (within 3 working days) - £3.95
- Gluten Free product delivery (within 4 working days) - £5.95
- FREE delivery on orders over £50
- Delivery will be different over Bank Holidays
Please note the following:
- Orders for Warburtons and Glutafin fresh products will not be dispatched on a Friday.
- Orders for Glutafin Fresh bread placed before 10am Friday, will be delivered the following Thursday.
- If you are not in to take delivery of your order and a card is left, it is your responsibility to collect your items. We cannot be responsible for items reaching their expiry date if they have initially been delivered on time. We are more than happy to deliver to a work address. Please add this to your order at the delivery stage.