These tasty baguettes can be eaten straight from the pack, or heated up in the oven for the ultimate crispy crust and soft centre. What is handy about these baguettes is they are individually packed to stay fresher for longer so they are great for taking to friends, picnics or work for your lunches.
Maize starch, sour dough (28%): (water, rice flour), water, rice syrup, apple fibre, rice starch, sunflower oil, soya protein, sugar, thickener: (hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose), yeast, salt.
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per Baguette (175g)||Reference Intake (Adult)|
|Energy KJ||1130 kJ||984 kJ||8400 kJ|
|Energy Kcal||267 kcal ||233 kcal ||2000 kcal|
|of which saturates||0.5g||0.4g||70g|
|of which sugars||6.3g||5.5g||90g|
Delivery of non-prescription goods
Dialachemist.com™ will ensure that the items you have ordered are safely delivered to your chosen address by Royal Mail or another reputable courier company.
For orders placed with Dialachemist.com™ before 12pm, Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays) you can expect delivery within 3-4 days, depending on what you order.
- Standard delivery (within 3 working days) - £3.95
- Gluten Free product delivery (within 4 working days) - £5.95
- FREE delivery on orders over £50
- Delivery will be different over Bank Holidays
Please note the following:
- Orders for Warburtons and Glutafin fresh products will not be dispatched on a Friday.
- Orders for Glutafin Fresh bread placed before 10am Friday, will be delivered the following Thursday.
- If you are not in to take delivery of your order and a card is left, it is your responsibility to collect your items. We cannot be responsible for items reaching their expiry date if they have initially been delivered on time. We are more than happy to deliver to a work address. Please add this to your order at the delivery stage.