These rolls are soft, tasty and full of healthy ingredients. You can eat them straight from the bag or bake them a little longer for a crusty warm taste.
This is Glutafin's most popular roll, so you won't be disappointed if you try these fibre rolls!
Maize starch, water, rice flour, sunflower seeds (7.5%), buckwheat flour (7.0%), linseed (5.5%), sugar beet syrup, vegetable fibre, rice starch, apple extract, yeast, thickener; (hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose), soya protein, salt, sunflower oil, acidifier: (tartaric acid).
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per roll (50g) ||Reference Intake (Adult)|
|Energy Kj||1150 kJ||575 kJ||8400 kJ|
|Energy Kcal||274 kcal ||137 kcal ||2000 kcal|
|of which saturates||70g|
|of which sugars||3.7g||1.8g||90g|
Delivery of non-prescription goods
Dialachemist.com™ will ensure that the items you have ordered are safely delivered to your chosen address by Royal Mail or another reputable courier company.
For orders placed with Dialachemist.com™ before 12pm, Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays) you can expect delivery within 3-4 days, depending on what you order.
- Standard delivery (within 3 working days) - £3.95
- Gluten Free product delivery (within 4 working days) - £5.95
- FREE delivery on orders over £50
- Delivery will be different over Bank Holidays
Please note the following:
- Orders for Warburtons and Glutafin fresh products will not be dispatched on a Friday.
- Orders for Glutafin Fresh bread placed before 10am Friday, will be delivered the following Thursday.
- If you are not in to take delivery of your order and a card is left, it is your responsibility to collect your items. We cannot be responsible for items reaching their expiry date if they have initially been delivered on time. We are more than happy to deliver to a work address. Please add this to your order at the delivery stage.