If you have been advised to also avoid Codex Wheat Starch but can't live without your favourite sandwiches, Glutafin's gluten free and wheat free loaves are the answer. This loaf is not only high in fibre and calcium but is tasty and satisfying!
Water, maize starch, rice flour, potato starch, millet flour, palm fat, thickeners: guar gum, hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, rice strach, rice syrup, soya protein, apple fibre, sugar, yeast, salt, calcium citrate, acidifier: tartaric acid; folic acid.
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 115g serving (4 slices) ||Reference Intake (Adult)|
|Energy Kj||906 kJ ||1041 kJ||8400 kJ|
|Energy Kcal||215 kcal ||247 kcal ||2000 kcal|
|of which saturates||1.8g||2.1g||70g|
|of which sugars||2.5g||2.8g||90g|
|Calcium||120 mg (15% RDA)||138 mg (17% RDA)||2.4g (NRV*)|
Delivery of non-prescription goods
Dialachemist.com™ will ensure that the items you have ordered are safely delivered to your chosen address by Royal Mail or another reputable courier company.
For orders placed with Dialachemist.com™ before 12pm, Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays) you can expect delivery within 3-4 days, depending on what you order.
- Standard delivery (within 3 working days) - £3.95
- Gluten Free product delivery (within 4 working days) - £5.95
- FREE delivery on orders over £50
- Delivery will be different over Bank Holidays
Please note the following:
- Orders for Warburtons and Glutafin fresh products will not be dispatched on a Friday.
- Orders for Glutafin Fresh bread placed before 10am Friday, will be delivered the following Thursday.
- If you are not in to take delivery of your order and a card is left, it is your responsibility to collect your items. We cannot be responsible for items reaching their expiry date if they have initially been delivered on time. We are more than happy to deliver to a work address. Please add this to your order at the delivery stage.