Regaine extra strength 5% solution can be used to treat hereditary hair loss in men aged between 18-65 years. It must NOT be used in women. The active ingredient Minoxidil is said to stimulate blood flow to the hair follicles to encourage new hair growth. Regaine extra strength is best suited to men with thinning of the hair on the top of the scalp and also for younger men who are experiencing short periods of hair loss or small bald patches. Always read the printed information leaflet prior to use.
Directions for use - Apply 1ml (using the appropriate applicator) to the total affected area(s) of the scalp twice a day. Do not exceed using more than 2ml in 24 hours. It may take a few months to notice an effect. Hair growth is usually quite soft initially but should eventually become the same as normal hair. If there has been no growth within 12 months of use then you should stop using the product. To maintain growth you must use Regaine extra strength on a daily basis. Re growth will disappear after ceasing use.
Warnings - Regaine extra strength should not be used in the following:
in users with a history of sensitivity to minoxidil, ethanol, or propylene glycol
in users with treated or untreated high blood pressure
in users with any scalp abnormality (including psoriasis and sunburn)
in users with a shaved scalp
if using medications for the scalp (creams or lotions)
Patients with known cardiovascular disease or cardiac arrhythmia (abnormal heart rhythms) should contact a doctor before using Regaine for Women Regular Strength.
Regaine extra strength is a medicine and you should notify your pharmacist or doctor if you have any other medical conditions prior to use. Keep out of the reach of children and always read the product information leaflet before using.
Minoxidil 50mg/ml (5% w/v). Propylene glycol, Ethanol, Water.
Delivery of non-prescription goods
Dialachemist.com™ will ensure that the items you have ordered are safely delivered to your chosen address by Royal Mail or another reputable courier company.
For orders placed with Dialachemist.com™ before 12pm, Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays) you can expect delivery within 3-4 days, depending on what you order.
- Standard delivery (within 3 working days) - £3.95
- Gluten Free product delivery (within 4 working days) - £5.95
- FREE delivery on orders over £50
- Delivery will be different over Bank Holidays
Please note the following:
- Orders for Warburtons and Glutafin fresh products will not be dispatched on a Friday.
- Orders for Glutafin Fresh bread placed before 10am Friday, will be delivered the following Thursday.
- If you are not in to take delivery of your order and a card is left, it is your responsibility to collect your items. We cannot be responsible for items reaching their expiry date if they have initially been delivered on time. We are more than happy to deliver to a work address. Please add this to your order at the delivery stage.