Oilatum bath oil is an emollient that can be used in the bath, as an alternative to soap and soap substitutes, to cleanse, soothe and protect dry skin. It is suitable for use in adults, children and the elderly. Oilatum works by forming a protective layer on the skin preventing moisture loss.
Directions for use – Oilatum bath emollient should always be used with water. For an adult bath (including the elderly) add 1-3 capfuls to an 8 inch bath of water. Bathe for 10-20 minutes and then pat dry. For children and infants add ½ - 2 capfuls to a small bath of water. Apply the water gently over the entire body with a sponge and then pat dry. For skin cleansing, rub a small amount into wet skin, rinse and then pat dry. Always read the label or enclosed leaflet prior to use.
Warnings - Do not use if you allergic to any of the ingredients. If you experience any allergy or irritation form the cream then cease use. If you have any concerns then contact a doctor or pharmacist. Take care not to slip in the bath.
Light Liquid Paraffin 63.4% w/w (active ingredient). Also contains Acetylated Lanolin Alcohols, Isopropyl Palmitate, Macrogol 400 Dilaurate, Macrogol Ester, Fragrance.
Delivery of non-prescription goods
Dialachemist.com™ will ensure that the items you have ordered are safely delivered to your chosen address by Royal Mail or another reputable courier company.
For orders placed with Dialachemist.com™ before 12pm, Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays) you can expect delivery within 3-4 days, depending on what you order.
- Standard delivery (within 3 working days) - £3.95
- Gluten Free product delivery (within 4 working days) - £5.95
- FREE delivery on orders over £50
- Delivery will be different over Bank Holidays
Please note the following:
- Orders for Warburtons and Glutafin fresh products will not be dispatched on a Friday.
- Orders for Glutafin Fresh bread placed before 10am Friday, will be delivered the following Thursday.
- If you are not in to take delivery of your order and a card is left, it is your responsibility to collect your items. We cannot be responsible for items reaching their expiry date if they have initially been delivered on time. We are more than happy to deliver to a work address. Please add this to your order at the delivery stage.