Forza Green Coffee is an exciting diet formula that uses a pure green coffee bean extract.
Before it is harvested and roasted to bring out the dark colours, rich aromas and bold flavours that it is famous for, all coffee starts as a little green bean. Whilst most green coffee extracts provide between 20-40% of chlorogenic acid, this formula uses a high quality extract that contains a mighty 50% of the antioxidant substance.
The formula also contains the anti-aging phenomenon resveratrol and a dynamic energy blend of caffeine, beta-alanine and vitamin B12, which helps to reduce tiredness and fatigue.
Directions: Take 1-2 capsules in the morning shortly after breakfast and 1 capsule in the afternoon shorly after lunch. It is advised that you start with 1 capsule to assess individual tolerance. Do not take more that 2 capsules at a time and never exceed 4 capsules in a single day. Take each serving with a full glass of water. If you have difficulty sleeping, do not take this product after 3pm.
Warnings: Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. High caffeine content (200mg per capsule). This product is not recommended for children or pregnant or breastfeeding women. Those taking prescription medicines should consult with their doctor prior to use. Food supplements are not a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle. Discontinue use and consult your healthcare professional if you experience any adverse reaction to this product. This product contains gelatin and is not suitable for vegetarians.
Green Coffee (200mg), Caffeine (150mg), Resveratrol (100mg), Beta Alanine (50mg, Vitamin B12 (150mcg), Gelatin (capsule shell), Titanium Dioxide (colour), Yellow Iron Oxide (colour), Patent Blue V (colour).
Delivery of non-prescription goods
Dialachemist.com™ will ensure that the items you have ordered are safely delivered to your chosen address by Royal Mail or another reputable courier company.
For orders placed with Dialachemist.com™ before 12pm, Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays) you can expect delivery within 3-4 days, depending on what you order.
- Standard delivery (within 3 working days) - £3.95
- Gluten Free product delivery (within 4 working days) - £5.95
- FREE delivery on orders over £50
- Delivery will be different over Bank Holidays
Please note the following:
- Orders for Warburtons and Glutafin fresh products will not be dispatched on a Friday.
- Orders for Glutafin Fresh bread placed before 10am Friday, will be delivered the following Thursday.
- If you are not in to take delivery of your order and a card is left, it is your responsibility to collect your items. We cannot be responsible for items reaching their expiry date if they have initially been delivered on time. We are more than happy to deliver to a work address. Please add this to your order at the delivery stage.