Osteocare contains the preferred D3 form of vitamin D also known as colecalciferol, which is the form of vitamin D the body produces by the skin on exposure to sunlight. Both calcium and vitamin D are essential to maintaining healthy bones. Both of the sexes lose bone mass as they age but more so with women, as the menopause causes bone density to reduce more quickly. Two tablets are taken daily (or one tablet twice a day) with a meal. Do not exceed the daily dose.
Please ensure you read the all product information prior to taking. If you suffer with allergies or have any other medical conditions then please seek medical advice prior to taking.
Delivery of non-prescription goods
Dialachemist.com™ will ensure that the items you have ordered are safely delivered to your chosen address by Royal Mail or another reputable courier company.
For orders placed with Dialachemist.com™ before 12pm, Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays) you can expect delivery within 3-4 days, depending on what you order.
- Standard delivery (within 3 working days) - £3.95
- Gluten Free product delivery (within 4 working days) - £5.95
- FREE delivery on orders over £50
- Delivery will be different over Bank Holidays
Please note the following:
- Orders for Warburtons and Glutafin fresh products will not be dispatched on a Friday.
- Orders for Glutafin Fresh bread placed before 10am Friday, will be delivered the following Thursday.
- If you are not in to take delivery of your order and a card is left, it is your responsibility to collect your items. We cannot be responsible for items reaching their expiry date if they have initially been delivered on time. We are more than happy to deliver to a work address. Please add this to your order at the delivery stage.