Delivery & Returns
Delivery of your prescription
Delivery of all NHS and private prescriptions anywhere in the UK will be FREE OF CHARGE, via Royal Mail or another reputable courier service. A signature will be required.
Prescriptions will be dispatched within 24 hours of receipt.
Simply register with Dialachemist.com™, provide your details, send us your prescription and we will arrange for delivery to your home, workplace or other address of your choice.
Call us FREE on 0800 008 6366 for more information.
Delivery of non-prescription goods
Dialachemist.com™ will ensure that the items you have ordered are safely delivered to your chosen address by Royal Mail or another reputable courier company.
For orders placed with Dialachemist.com™ before 12pm, Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays) you can expect delivery within 3-4 days, depending on what you order.
- Standard delivery (within 3 working days) - £3.95
- Gluten Free product delivery (within 4 working days) - £5.95
- FREE delivery on orders over £50
- Delivery will be different over bank holidays
Please note the following:
- Orders for Warburtons and Glutafin fresh products will not be dispatched on a Friday.
- Orders for Glutafin Fresh bread placed before 10am Friday, will be delivered the following Thursday.
- If you are not in to take delivery of your order and a card is left, it is your responsibility to collect your items. We cannot be responsible for items reaching their expiry date if they have initially been delivered on time. We are more than happy to deliver to a work address. Please add this to your order at the delivery stage.
Distance Selling Regulations
If you have ordered an item or items by telephone or via the website, under the Distance Selling Regulations you have a statutory right to cancel your order and receive a full refund for any home delivery item. This does not apply to prescription items that cannot be returned.
If you are unhappy with an item, have received an item damaged or the item is not suitable then email info@dialachemist within seven working days (excluding Weekends and Bank Holidays) beginning the day after the day of the delivery of your item(s), quoting your order number/proof of purchase. You may also call 0800 008 6366 if you would like to speak to a member of the pharmacy team. You must take reasonable care of the item(s). Please ensure you send item(s) back to us with a proof of postage.