The gluten, wheat and milk free white farmhouse loaf from Warburtons Gluten Free is deliciously soft and full of flavour. Our gluten free white bread provides a source of fibre and iron, is low in saturated fats, a source of fibre, a source of protein and low in sugar. What's more, two slices of our bread provides half your daily calcium needs.
Water, Tapioca Starch, Potato Starch, Maize Starch, Rapeseed Oil, Yeast, Pea Protein, Egg White Powder, Stabiliser: E464; Sugar, Vegetable Fibre (Psyllium), Calcium Carbonate, Fruit Extract (Carob and Apple), Salt, Humectant: Vegetable Glycerine; Rice Flour, Preservative: Calcium Propionate (added to inhibit mould growth); Natural Flavouring, Iron.
Delivery of non-prescription goods
Dialachemist.com™ will ensure that the items you have ordered are safely delivered to your chosen address by Royal Mail or another reputable courier company.
For orders placed with Dialachemist.com™ before 12pm, Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays) you can expect delivery within 3-4 days, depending on what you order.
- Standard delivery (within 3 working days) - £3.95
- Gluten Free product delivery (within 4 working days) - £5.95
- FREE delivery on orders over £50
- Delivery will be different over Bank Holidays
Please note the following:
- Orders for Warburtons and Glutafin fresh products will not be dispatched on a Friday.
- Orders for Glutafin Fresh bread placed before 10am Friday, will be delivered the following Thursday.
- If you are not in to take delivery of your order and a card is left, it is your responsibility to collect your items. We cannot be responsible for items reaching their expiry date if they have initially been delivered on time. We are more than happy to deliver to a work address. Please add this to your order at the delivery stage.